Are you Struggling with how to find your niche? I know how difficult it would be when you are starting.
You will see everywhere finding a niche is an important step to building a successful business, blog, or e-commerce store.
And you are scratching your head and thinking how on earth will you find your niche.
Hold your horses!
I am here to help you and make your life easier by giving you an exact process that will help you to know how to find your niche.
First I would like to aware of what is niche means in the commercial term.
- What Is A Niche?
- Here Are 7 Step Processes On How To Find Your Niche.
- 1. By Discovering Your Passion And Interest
- 2. By Knowing Your Target Audience
- 3. By Knowing What Problem You Can Solve
- 4. By Doing Perfect Competitor Analysis
- 5. By Doing Keyword Research
- 6. By Searching On Flippa
- 7. Using Social Media Or Online Platform
- List Of Blog Post Niche Ideas
What Is A Niche?
( In Terms Of Commercial/Business/Online Marketing )
It is a special type of small segment from a big population, audience, reader, buyer avatar that are searching for a particular type of information, interest, product and services.
It really takes care of small specialises part of a bigger crowd.
Now let’s dive into how to find your niche with some working tactics.
Here Are 7 Step Processes On How To Find Your Niche.
I have faith, that there are lots of ways to find your niche but I can only know a few important and effective ones,
And I assure you that these would really be helpful to you to know how to find your niche too.
1. By Discovering Your Passion And Interest
The first step to finding a niche is to start thinking about your passion, and interest.
Take out your notebook and start writing whatever comes to your mind.
Enjoy this process and list down all your interests. You might be thinking it silly.
Or You are thinking that you can not build a business or blog around that niche.
But trust me. You can.
Many successful businesses or blogs are built around it.
You have to write down everything that comes to your mind. Try to write down at least 10 to 12.
You have no idea. By doing this you can spend your time with yourself and understand yourself better.
When you understand what you want to do in your life. And you build a career in your interest or passion. The chances are, you will thrive in that field and get a huge success.
But If you choose a niche that you are not passionate about.
In the long run, you will not be able to do it successfully as you feel a lack of motivation.
You don’t want to wake up in the morning as nothing excites you anymore.
And if you are having difficulty in discovering your passion and interest.
Here are some questions that help you know how to find your niche.
- What would you do in your free time even if you are not getting paid for it?
- What do you enjoy doing on weekends that make your heart smile?
- What topics excite you and do you want to learn more about them?
- What are the skills that you are good at?
- What is the one thing you can do for 5 years without getting bored
I hope this process will help you to know how to find your niche.
2. By Knowing Your Target Audience
The next option:
If you know your target audience or say the buyer persona or customer avatar.
It will help you to select the correct niche which will be a helpful step for how to find your niche.
Because I thought it would guide you to select the right niche if you don’t know anything to find a niche but know who your buyer persona, customer, reader or audience are.
I mean if you know your customer avatar or provide you can sell or serve with the right thing that fits with the different niche. I would like to clarify this with an example.
Eg: As you know a group of the target audience of students in the colleges can choose the target niche around educational stuff for eg: books, study materials, uniforms etc.
I think you got it.
3. By Knowing What Problem You Can Solve
The third way to find your niche is to find the power you have to solve what type of problem you can solve.
So you have to start thinking about how you can solve your audience or customer or avatar’s problem.
The success of any business or blog depends upon truly solving their problem and adding value to their life.
It will be really a helpful way to generate a spark in your mind so you can select your niche or know how to find your niche by knowing your power of solving problems.
4. By Doing Perfect Competitor Analysis
Competitor analysis is really helpful if you know how to do that. I mean you don’t have to generate a new product or idea that is really new and unique in this world.
You can get inspired and make your product or service ideas from something that already exists in this world.
By doing this you get your niche selected as the idea is already there. As any existed idea, business or service out there in the market has already some big niche or sub-niche associated with it.
You only have to explore it.
Select it wisely by doing good research on the existing product or services and then apply for yourself with the improved and transformed manner or with some USP.
You should know Who is your competitor? What they are doing? , and How do they doing?
That’s all for how to find your niche by doing good competitor research.
5. By Doing Keyword Research
Nowadays, It is a powerful way to know your audiences by doing keyword research. Because most of the user out there in the online world is searching over the internet and search engine like google for their day-to-day life query.
It will help you to know what keywords are associated with products, services or information that are searching for.
That really helps you or guides you to the perfect idea for how to find your niche.
There are lots of useful tools out there for finding or searching keywords but I would recommend Semrus as a better keyword research tool.
It provides better information about the exact number of searches done on a particular keyword. Or you can go with the google keyword planner.
6. By Searching On Flippa
Flippa is an online marketplace for online business owners where there is an option to sell or resell prebuild websites, apps and domains.
The next new and important way I am going to tell you to find your niche is to search for the best website flipping platform flippa.
There are lots of websites, apps and domains there for sale you can check and you can check out and visit this website with their profitability.
So You can get an idea of what kind of niche is good for you to start with.
Social media is really the fastest way to connect with anyone out there in the internet era.
You can also find niche-oriented brands, services, products or information by searching over social media.
You can join, and follow them to know what they are providing valuable information, services or product.
Because so many businesses, brands and personalities and groups are active on social media and I thought it would be a great place to find your niche.
List Of Blog Post Niche Ideas
I am going to list out some blog niche ideas to select so you don’t need to worry a lot. The list of niches is:
- Skills For Public Speaking Niche
- Niche For Entertainment
- Beginner’s Manuals
- Niche For Healthy Eating Blogs
- Niche Of Apartment Life
- Niche Of Listicles
- Horticulture Niche
- Niche For Interior Design
- Niche Photography
- Speciality For Quick Language Learning
- Farming Specialty
- Health Sector
- Quizzes/Contests Niche
- Blog Niche And Web Design
- Gift-Related Niche
- Niche Of Yoga
- Niche For Game Development
- How To Approach The Trip Photography And Videography Market
- Niche For Amazon Affiliate Websites
- Blogging About Particular Food Types
- Fashion Industry
- Writing Stream
- Venting Niche
- Historic Period
- Cricket’s Friendship Niche
- Bullying And Cyberbullying In Sports Automotive Maintenance
- Politics Specialty
- A Niche For Advocacy And Charity
- Specialised Video Game Lessons
- Aquatic Niche
- Personal Tales Niche, Communication Skills Speciality
- Ecotourism Industry
- Personal And Self-Development
- Diy Education Projects In Niche Bacon Market Niche
- How-To Market
- Developing A Niche For Small Businesses
- Niche For Real Estate
- Niches For Interviews, Vegetarianism, And Event Blogs
- Niche Of Virtual Reality
- Niche In Technology
- Child Disorders As A Niche
- Niche For Marriage
- Travel Sector
- Coupons/Cashback/Deals Specialty For Music
- Football Specialty
- Recipes Market
- Male And Female Communication Niche Language Learning Niche
- Top Of The Niche
- Mythbusters Industry
- Connected To Families Niche (Improving The Relationship Between Parents And Siblings)
- Animated Gifs And Memes
- Children’s Entrepreneurial Education
- Empowering The Mind Niche
- News/Content Curation Sourced Niche
- Recipes For Childless Couples
- Self-Sufficient Lifestyle Market
- Niche For Bodyweight Training
- Teach/Learn Specialty For Religion
- Niche For Self-Employment
- Specialty Of Ghost Hunting
- Niche Of Disc Golf
- Niche For Self-Defense
- Niche For Product Reviews
- Niche For Training Dogs
- Niche For Personal Financial Management
- Cycling Idiom
- Traveling And Tennis Niche
- Parenting Advice Market
Doing all the above stuff I can really hope for sure that you will really know how to find your niche. I hope this blog post really guides you in the better and with new ways to find your niche to start.